About Me pages are somewhat awkward to write. Kind of like that interview question that we all dread. "So, tell me a bit about yourself". The photos may be a hint to my character and obvious stellar upbringing, but here are some action-packed point form nuggets of info to help paint a bigger picture.
- I'm 59, which is the new 12 (at least in my case)
- I am Canadian but most of my readers are from the USA. I hope to grow my audience and stalker circle to other parts of the world.
- You can say I totally nail the "3 P's".... Peppy, Pale and Polite.
- My obsessions include squirrels, salty snacks and T-rexs
- If someone doesn't love animals, they are dead to me.
- I consider my bike my friend and my Honda is named Holly. (Holly Wanda Honda, to be exact)
- Family means everything to me.
- By day I was an Insurance Underwriter and Mortician Assistant. But I recently left my work to be my Mom's caregiver.
- I have 2 Degrees (University of Winnipeg and Simon Fraser) and one Diploma in Radio Broadcasting (Humber College)
- I grew up with three brothers and I held my own pretty darn well.
- Being a blogger is so much fun and I love seeing this creative medium gaining attention and respect in the marketing world..
- I root for the underdog.
- Swimming makes me happy. Bowling, not so much.
So welcome to The Pet Blog Lady blog and I hope you find something you like here. Be sure to look for giveaways too. I LOVE giving things away. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Could be menopause though. Just saying.
That's my office manager, Lucy, wearing my frog mitts. She has the worst phone manner, by the way. This is why it usually goes to voice mail. First impressions are so important!
Thank you for reading The Pet Blog Lady blog and be sure to check back often for new postings and upcoming Giveaways!