RECENT NEWSFLASH Daring to Wear Spandex for a Mission
Yahoo!!! I just checked my Countdown to Blogpaws 2013 and it'll be here in 50 days!! If you haven't heard of Blogpaws, you'll want to know more. Blogpaws is one incredible event, bringing together pet lovers from all across North America. Just who attends this exciting gathering?
- Pet bloggers - Newbies, seasoned and those who are just thinking about starting a blog of their own.
- Social media nuts (Listen. That's a good thing to be called. Trust me.)
- Pets! (dogs, cats, ferrets, guinea pigs...) There is even a pet day care that will care for your pet while you take in the workshops. They of course are more than welcome to attend too!
- Companies galore, from both the pet industry and from outside.
- Fantastic speakers. True experts in their fields!
I often refer to myself as a "Blogpaws Lifer", since I wouldn't miss this annual conference for the world. I have attended 3 out of the 4 Blogpaws, missing only one due to a family wedding. I know. How inconsiderate of them to book their wedding during my Blogpaws time. Geeeeeez.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect when attending Blogpaws.
- Learn tools, tricks and tips to becoming a better blogger and social media goddess or god
- Laughter, more laughter and even more laughter. Did I mention laughter?
- Make new friends and the following year it's like a cool reunion!
- Great meals including cheesecake that you'll want to write home about
- Be inspired on how you can make a difference in the lives of animals in your community
- Possible wet nose snuggles from a dog or two. Or ten. Maybe 20.
- Meet a real ferret or two!
- Discover and recharge your passion for what you do
Photo from Blogpaws
Consider treating yourself to one of THE coolest conferences around. You won't be disappointed. You can REGISTER HERE with a variety of options. Don't wait until it's too late as it's filling up quickly. I would love to meet you too!
And for the thousands of fans of Eldad Hagar and Hope for Paws, come and hear his presentation: MAKE SOME NOISE — How to Connect All Your Social Media & Get the World Buzzing About You. Eldad and Annie Hart from The Bill Foundation have teamed up to offer advice and tips on how to create a buzz about your cause. Bring a box of kleenex though. Just saying.
See you at Blogpaws 2013!!