About Me pages are somewhat awkward to write. Kind of like that interview question that we all dread. "So, tell me a bit about yourself". The photo slide show may be a hint to my character and obvious stellar upbringing, but here are some action-packed point form nuggets of info to help paint a bigger picture.
- I'm 54, which is the new 12 (at least in my case)
- I am Canadian but most of my readers are from the USA. I hope to grow my audience and stalker circle to other parts of the world.
- You can say I totally nail the "3 P's".... Peppy, Pale and Polite.
- My obsessions include squirrels, salty snacks and T-rexs
- If someone doesn't love animals, they are dead to me.
- I consider my bike my friend and my Honda is named Holly. (Holly Wanda Honda, to be exact)
- Family means everything to me.
- I grew up with three brothers and I held my own pretty darn well.
- Being a blogger is so much fun and I love seeing this creative medium gaining attention and respect in the marketing world..
- I root for the underdog.
- I'm enrolled in Mortician school, starting September, 2018. Because I figured, why not learn something new.
So welcome to The Pet Blog Lady blog and I hope you find something you like here. Be sure to look for giveaways too. I LOVE giving things away. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Could be menopause though. Just saying.
That's my office manager, Lucy, wearing my frog mitts. She has the worst phone manner, by the way. Which is why it usually goes to voice mail. First impressions are so important!