(See below for Giveaway!)
Chances are that if you are a dog parent, you have most likely driven to the dog park, beach, hiking trails or forest with your beloved pooch. Out for an adventure in the fresh air, with open skies, muddy trails and sandy bays. Exploring and doing zoomie zooms on grassy fields, dusty tracks, snowy hills and burr-filled bushes. Life is good.
Mud, snow, burrs, water, sand and duck poop on your car back seat? Not so good.
Recently I was sent a perfect solution to protecting your car seats from the various unwelcomed materials that your dog tends to carry. You know...right into the vehicle after your big (or small) outdoor adventure. It doesn't take long for a dog to attract mud, snow, puddle water.... Every dog parent knows that. A dog can go from clean to mud-caked in zero to 30 seconds. What you need is a Pet Craft PREMIUM Car Seat Cover.
The Pet Craft PREMIUM Car Seat Cover takes on the dirt and mess, protecting your car fabric upholstery and for some, leather. Just some of the features include:
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Ensures our cover will handle the rigors of your pet, keeping your seats undamaged.
- PROTECT - 600D material is highly abrasion resistant, defend your seats from claws and energetic pets.
- SECURE NON SLIP-SEAT ANCHORS - Unique rubber bottom securely grips seats, no sliding or bunching.
- QUILTED-GEAR POCKET - Padded for your pets comfort. Useful pocket for a leash, toys or waste bags.
- HAMMOCK-SEAT BELT ACCESS - Hammock option. Seat belt openings for use of a baby or child car seat.
It is far cheaper to protect your car seats rather than deal with vacuuming and shampooing after the fact. In case you're watching your pocket book and your sanity.
Where can I get this "duck poop and mud and sand catching device that I speak of?" you may ask.
Be sure to enter the draw to win a Pet Craft Car Seat Cover for your vehicle. (Open to USA and Canada residents)
Disclosure: As required by the FTC. Pet Craft is providing a complimentary Car Seat Cover for one lucky winner and I am an affiliate with Amazon. Monies earned goes towards buying items for future reviews and silly musings. And cheese. I like cheese.