Many of you know that I have a HUGE soft spot for entrepreneurs. Especially those who take their love for their pets, combined with creativity and vision, and create their own companies and products.
One such company is MYogi Pets. Laura Piccini reached out to me a few weeks ago, hoping to get the word out about her dog towels. We all know the challenge of keeping our dogs clean and if I had a dollar for every time I washed Oscar, I'd be retired by now. Totally.
Laura and her family are from Italy and were transferred to Panama not too long ago. New life can mean new beginnings, new inspiration, and new projects, which is how MYogi Pets got started. (Yogi was the name of her little black poodle so the name MYogi was perfect!)
They wanted to create a new look and design for pets accessories, with inspiration coming from the tropical colorful land of Panama. (And a little bit of Italian creativity!) Each product is handmade.
Some of the features are:
- MICROFIBER 80% Polyester 20% Polyamide
- FUN bone applique, cute heart button and satin trim.
- LIGHT WEIGHT and quick drying/SUPER ABSORBENT MICROFIBER making dry your pet easy
- VIBRANT COLOURS. This towel in available in two different colours purple/green and size 42.5"x26" and 27"x22" so you'll find the perfect towel for your 4 paws friend.
- HAND MADE/SUPER COMPACT for easy packing.
- NOTE: If dog has access to the towel unsupervised, best to clip off the button to avoid possible ingestion or choking.
They are available through Amazon.com and are very reasonably priced.